Monday, March 16, 2009

Kyle XY

This blog post can be summed up in one three-letter text lingo. WTF?

That was possibly the worst ending in the history of entertainment. But for a little bit of fun let me discuss some of my least favorite endings in other aspects of life.

Movies: In Good Company, after all that nothing happens. I saw this movie with three guys "no homo," and we wanted so badly for Topher Grace to end up with Randy Quaid's daughter Scarlett Johansen. Maybe we were all spoiled from Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, but the ending of this was very disappointing.

Music: Punk Goes Pop 2, thank goodness I didn't buy it. I listened on Youtube, and every single song was pretty much terrible. So I guess the beginning, middle and ending sucked.

Sports: see 1997 World Series or any other Cleveland sporting event you choose.

Beverages: Dr. Pepper, the ending of any Dr. Pepper 12 oz can, 20 oz bottle, 2 liter bottle, 21 oz fountain cup, is disappointing.

Food: Let's not even go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment